The birth of a new portable audio & video recording kit is here, giving you all the tools you need, right out of the box. The kit includes a Manfrotto® PIXI tripod, phone clamp, and mount, as well as iOS and USB-C cables for next-level compatibility and connectivity. Just add your phone and you’ll be capturing professional quality content wherever you are.
Shure – more info…
VANQUISH 540: for the serious detectorist who demands ultimate performance. As if Multi-IQ technology, audio control, and pinpoint wasn’t enough the 540 also boasts iron-bias control, red LED backlight and rechargeable batteries. What’s more, it comes with a waterproof 12” coil as standard for greater depth. No matter where the hunt takes you, the 540 is the ultimate detector that lets you detect on your terms.
Minelab – more info…
We are a consumer product review. We send out requests to manufacturers for products that are of interest to our network newspapers who are licensed to publish our reviews under their own byline.
Nexus3comm is a consumer book and product review network of 2,321 newspaper print and web editions as well as social media platforms. We were established in the early days of the Internet (2002) to provide these print publications with book and product reviews.
Our initial primary focus was on weekly newspapers that did not have have the manpower to do their own book and product reviews. We soon expanded our network to alternative and college newspapers and Internet blogs as well as other popular social media platforms. This has become even more important today with increasing staff reductions in the newspaper industry.
POWERFUL, SIX-SIDED GRIP
- Combines the versatility of an adjustable wrench with the simplicity of pliers
- Patented Bionic Grip™ technology surrounds work surface to distribute forces equally
- Mechanically enhanced grip multiplies user’s gripping power
- 10 to 30 times more contact area than ordinary wrenches
- Won’t round, slip or scar work surfaces – great for softer materials, such as plastic, copper and aluminum
VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE
- Fully adjustable with a one-handed squeeze
- Efficient ratcheting by releasing, then re-gripping the object
- Often removes nuts and bolts damaged by other tools
COMFORTABLE FOR MOST SIZES AND ABILITIES
- Incorporates universal design features with enhanced ergonomics
- Fits large and small hands
- Universal orientation — works in either hand in any position
- Soft, double-thickness, cushioned handles
- Made in America
- Guaranteed forever
- Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
- Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Balanced spring action provides optimal control
- QS 9000 certified manufacturing
Logger Head Tools More Info
This 16″ x 24″ x 6″ garden with 6 individual planters allows you to rotate or add new plants as you please. It will fit just about anywhere – on a bench, a shelf, table or out on the patio.
By using compost bins and a handful of red worms, you can easily convert your food waste, papers, egg carton, pizza boxes into organic compost. The worm casting or actually worm poo is highly nutritious and very good for your plant. Besides saving you some money from buying fertilizer for your plants, you will also help to protect the environment by recycling food waste instead of throwing it out
Perfect for pruning or weeding jobs, the Fiskars Kangaroo 30-gallon gardening container holds itself open, freeing your hands for work. The Kangaroo’s unique spring design springs up to a 22-inch diameter, 30-gallon capacity, just waiting to be filled with weeds, pruned branches, or raked leaves. When you’re done, the container can be collapsed and stored easily in a compact, ready-to-hang 3-inch stack. The heavy-gauge vinyl construction is tear and mildew resistant, and the Kangaroo fits standard 30-gallon garbage can liners. The container weighs just 4-1/2 pounds.
This new edition of Native Plants for High-Elevation Western Gardens is an invaluable guide to native plants for gardeners who live in the high-altitude regions of the American West (5,000 feet and above). Despite such challenges as weather extremes and water shortages, these 150 plants are low-maintenance favorites, having been carefully cultivated and tested by the staff of the Arboretum at Flagstaff in Arizona. Plants included are perennials, grasses, bulbs, vines, ferns, and ground covers, providing a wide variety of options for both the novice and seasoned gardener.
More info on Native Plants for High-Elevation Western Gardens, Second Edition