MANTICORE with Multi-IQ+ is the most powerful, fastest, and precise metal detector in Minelab’s history. The heart of MANTICORE is its super-charged Simultaneous Multi-Frequency (MULTI-IQ+) engine. This feat of innovation generates an incredible 50% power increase over the best-selling detector series of all time: EQUINOX. When combined with advanced 2D Target Identification (ID) and rich audio options, the detectorist has every bit of vital information arriving at their eyes and ears. MANTICORE is an unrivalled detecting experience that pushes the boundaries of detecting to deliver more power, more depth, and more finds.
More Info… Minelab
Mavic 3 is redesigned from tip to tail as worthy of the Mavic series’ reputation as the world’s best and most popular drones. From its 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera and 28x hybrid zoom camera, to its omnidirectional obstacle sensors with a maximum 200-meter range,  to its redesigned batteries that provide up to 46 minutes of flight time, Mavic 3 provides unprecedented flight performance and a peerless content creation experience. Its upgraded hardware and software can process 5.1K video at 50 frames per second in supple and nuanced color with heightened low-light sensitivity, and support 4K/120fps for higher-quality results for slow-motion footage. An enhanced Mavic 3 Cine edition offers Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding for richer video processing, with an internal 1TB SSD onboard for high-speed data storage.
“Creating the Mavic 3 was an arduous journey for our engineers who tackled complex technical problems to serve the goal that the Mavic series has always met – build professional-quality imaging and flight technology into a compact consumer drone,” said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director, DJI Europe. “The result is incredible. Mavic 3 enables users to effortlessly make epic shots without compromising on small size, stunning performance, pervasive flight safety, and dazzling image quality. We are confident that this drone will astonish videography and photography enthusiasts, as well as professional production houses and media workers around the globe.”
More Info… DJI
Capture a sense of real-life experience with market leading optics featuring 8 Full HD custom lenses arranged in pairs to capture true stereoscopic 3D 360° footage, combined with enhanced audio capture with spatial audio output. The Vuze VR Studio software brings highest quality VR creation to every hand, everywhere.
Vuze – more info…
Protect your home with a motion-activated security camera with built-in floodlights, a security siren and two-way talk.
- 1080p HD video
- Two LED floodlights
- Security Siren
With customizable motion detection, Floodlight Cam has the most advanced motion sensors in home security. Its 140° field-of-view will let you detect motion around corners and monitor all your blind spots.
- Ultra wide-angle motion sensors
- Fully customizable motion zones and scheduling
Floodlight Cam easily replaces existing wired floodlights and connects to standard junction boxes. With the app, you can control the lights, trigger the siren and zoom-in to focus on your most important areas.
- Motion-activated camera and floodlights
- App-controlled camera, lights and siren
- Illuminates and sends announcements to Echo devices whenever motion is detected, and lets you see, hear and speak to people on camera with select Echo and Fire TV devices.
We know, we know, $17,000 for a turntable. What’s it do, fly? Ignore the dollars for a second and listen up -this thing sounds spectacular. Using lasers, mirrors, lenses, and a lot of math, the 1XRC works audio magic -all the bright crispness of CD’s coupled with the lush, velvety warmth of vinyl. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the technology, the laser amplifies every speck of dust on a record. The ELP practically mandates the purchase of a specialized $500 record vacuum cleaner and/or a $2,800 ELP record Declicker. Expensive, finicky, labor-intensive- this baby ain’t for everyone. And in fact, it might be better to stay away; after one listen, you might never want to hear an MP3 again.
ELP Corporation of Japan
Desktop speakers have a knack for looking boxy and boring and sounding so-so. Enter: Joey Roth and his merry men. An improbable, eye-popping mix of Jetson-esque curves and rustic materials, industrial designer Joey Roth’s crockery-cum-speaker set produces a bold, crisp tone that’s great for movie-watching and MP3 jam sessions. From the packaging down to the tiniest details, these well-built speakers look like a desktop design exhibit. Even the cables are pretty (think pink bubblegum). Ceramic horn-shaped speaks sit inside smooth wooden stands that appear to defy the laws of gravity. A separate unit houses the volume control slider, which just adds to the coolness.
The One S is a little speaker with big ambitions. It would be difficult to pack more sophisticated audio technology into such a small space. A sophisticated 2-way coax driver system consisting of a 100 mm midbass driver and forward-placed 20 mm tweeter create a highly accurate soundstage across all frequencies. Two side-mounted passive bass radiators generate a surprisingly powerful and punchy 45 Hertz low end. An integrated 50 watt amplifier fires the One S to high, distortion-free levels in even larger rooms. A high-end DAC from Cirrus Logic supports even lossless digital audio files like FLAC. Digital signal processors eliminate any unwanted resonances…
Raumfield – more info… Video Review
What others are saying…
I was surprised how great these speaks sounded. It has a very well balanced sound. I was amazed by the deep bass, clear mids and detailed highs in such a compact speaker. I like how I can stream my music from my personal collection and my favorite streaming services without loss of quality. I’ve bought other bluetooth speakers and I can honestly say the Raumfeld One S beats them all.
I really like the minimalism of its design, intuitive buttons and build quality is very solid. It fits in well with in our mid century modern apartment. I can see myself expanding the system with extra speakers throughout the apartment, which would be great for parties. This Raumfeld speaker has a really great sound, I would definitely recommend it. – Amazon Comment
- Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W is the latest camera from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.It features high quality video & audio, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter, built in network video recording system as well as free telephone technical support available from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.
- The distinguishing features of the FI8910W are the embedded IR-Cut off filter, upgraded external housing, wider horizontal panning range and 2 year Warranty.
- The IR-cut filter provides true & accurately images fixing the problems related to washed out and discolored images. In addition, the cut off filter also allows the camera to properly automatically adjust to changing lighting conditions so the user does not manually have to do this.
- Also includes, two-way audio monitoring, remote pan/tilt control (pan:300° & tilt:120°), freely control IR-LED on/off for night vision (up to 8 meters)
- Remote viewing via local network or internet, record from anywhere anytime, motion detection alert via email or upload image to FTP, Blue Iris compatible; Supports all standard browsers, Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Android & BlackBerry, Wi-Fi compliant (IEEE 802.11b/g), supports WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption
Foscam – More info…
Find out what others think of the Foscam FI8910W …
Amazon, Bizrate, Cnet, Epinion