Comfort and productivity are at your fingertips with the Kensington SlimBlade™ Trackball. The slim, low-profile design provides all-day comfort while the advanced dual laser sensors and large ball deliver exceptional precision. Your computing experience gets smoother, faster and easier with the Kensington SlimBlade™ Trackball different user modes. Choose navigation mode to control cursor and scrolling by simply twisting the ball. Media mode controls volume, play/pause, stop, and track forward/backward. And it does it all with the ball to put complete control at your fingertips. For even greater productivity, the four adjustable buttons can be set to the function or keyboard shortcut you use most with Kensington TrackballWorks™ software.
Kensington More Info
- Easy and simple to use – simply plug in the power adapter and USB cable
- Fast file transfers with USB 3.0
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
Seagate – More info…
- Single DIN Mounting
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- RDS (Radio Data System),Rear View Camera Input
- USB And SD Memory Card Ports
- What’s in the box:User manual, Warranty card, Wiring harness with ISO connector and ISO cables, Wireless Remote Control, BV9968BI Receiver itself with IPod cable attached, detachable front panel in carrying case
- Dynamic, lightweight Monitor Headphones
- Deep, natural bass and beat with large 50mm diameter drivers
- Integrated inline remote and mic controller for iPod/iPhone/iPad
- Maximum comfort with wide-padded headband and earpads
- Flat-fold design for easy portability
- Stylish carrying pouch
- Single-sided flat cord
- Cool choice of colors: glossy black, silver and white
Panasonic – More info…
It’s your first day on the new job. You’ve got the programming chops, you’re up on the latest tech, you’re sitting at your workstation… now what? New Programmer’s Survival Manual gives your career the jolt it needs to get going: essential industry skills to help you apply your raw programming talent and make a name for yourself. It’s a no-holds-barred look at what really goes on in the office—and how to not only survive, but thrive in your first job and beyond.
Pragmatic Bookshelf – More info…
Technical Blogging is the first book to specifically teach programmers, technical people, and technically-oriented entrepreneurs how to become successful bloggers. There is no magic to successful blogging; with this book you’ll learn the techniques to attract and keep a large audience of loyal, regular readers and leverage this popularity to achieve your goals.
Pragmatic Bookshelf – More info….
Asus – More info…
- 7-inch HD tablet with a wide-view angle IPS display for stunning visuals
- Rear 5MP and front 1.2MP dual cameras to capture the moments
- Dual stereo speakers with Sonicmaster Technology for incredible sound effect.
- Ultra light weighing only 0.66 pounds
- Up to 10 hours battery life to make it through your day
Asus – More info…
- In-line skate wheels
- Telescopic handle system
- Bottom handle grips and top carry handles make lifting at ease
- Two exterior zippered pockets for last minute items
- Fully-lined interior with tie-down straps
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
- Add-a-bag strap
- Expandability increases packing capacity by 25%
- Duffel bag features a deep main compartment and removable shoulder strap
- 5-Year Manufacturers Warranty (Please see Warranty Info for more information)
21” Rolling Upright: 21”H x 13”W x 8”D
17” Duffel Bag: 17”W x 13”H x 10”D
Amenity Kit: 9”W x 8”H x 2.25”D
Magic Mouse — with its low-profile design and seamless top shell — is so sleek and dramatically different, it brings a whole new feel to the way you get around on your Mac. You can’t help but marvel at its smooth, buttonless appearance. Then you touch it and instantly appreciate how good it feels in your hand. But it’s when you start using Magic Mouse that everything comes together.
The Multi-Touch area covers the top surface of Magic Mouse, and the mouse itself is the button. Scroll in any direction with one finger, swipe through web pages and photos with two, and click and double-click anywhere. Inside Magic Mouse is a chip that tells it exactly what you want to do. Which means Magic Mouse won’t confuse a scroll with a swipe. It even knows when you’re just resting your hand on it.
Apple More Info